WELCOME TO FOUR ON THE FOUR: A BLOG ABOUT JAZZ DRUMMING AND ALL THINGS UNRELATED, BROUGHT TO YOU BY JON McCASLIN

Friday, July 31, 2009

Archives !

Okay - I'm back from my wedding in Banff (which was amazing btw!!!) so I haven't had a chance to update my blog recently.

I am making a subtle change. A few people have commented on how long my blog takes to load....and I think this is because the content has started to pile up.

So I'm going to archive my posts and you'll only be able to see ten posts at a time.

However, please take the time to view my previous posts and check out all the goodies I've posted in the past.
(i.e. kick ass recipes and cool youtube videos)

I'm still trying to get organized following our return from Banff, so I'll get to get around to posting something about something jazz drumming related sometime soon !

P.S. I'm playing with a great band this weekend at the Beatniq Jazz & Social Club in Calgary.

(Friday and Saturday evenings starting at 9pm)

The band is a Wynton Marsalis themed Septet and we'll be playing music composed my Marsalis and diligently transcribed by Mark Wilson for the band.

Come on by and say hello !

No comments:

Post a Comment