WELCOME TO FOUR ON THE FOUR: A BLOG ABOUT JAZZ DRUMMING AND ALL THINGS UNRELATED, BROUGHT TO YOU BY JON McCASLIN

Saturday, April 11, 2009

In The Beginning...


Welcome to my blog !

I'll be posting interesting pieces related to music, jazz and jazz drumming here.

(among other random bits of information I find interesting...)

I don't have a website yet, but that will be forthcoming.

So in the meantime check back here from time to time for news and other random bits.

I am still trying to figure this out (seems relatively easy) but in the meantime, here are couple of youtube videos.

These two clips feature my drum teachers at the University of Toronto where I am currently pursuing my DMA in Jazz Performance.

(let's see if these videos embed properly !)

TERRY CLARKE

(playing with students at York University)



BOB McLAREN

(from a TV spot with Sam Noto and Pat LaBarbera circa. 1980)


Thanks for visiting and see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment